From diagnosis through to recovery and beyond, your Cancer Care Navigator will:
- help you to understand your treatment plan and address any questions or concerns you may have
- be an active link between your multidisciplinary team, treating specialist and your GP, keeping you on track between treatments
- refer you for additional support services, such as exercise, nutritional support, or psychological support
- provide education, information and emotional support for you and your loved ones
- spend time with you to understand what matters to you.
Your Cancer Care Navigator is a friendly face, making sure you have access to personalised care at every stage of your cancer journey.